Fast Linux Kernel Compile
Compiling Linux Kernel is a boring job. It takes really long period of time. In my laptop, it took more than an hour. Fortunately, there’s option you can make it faster. Actually, it’s not Kernel’s option. It is provided by ‘make’ command. To speed up the compile, you can create more than one thread for… Continue reading
A software engineer who loves any technologies that makes life easier. That’s why I love Linux and Mac at the same time.
- How to find the actual memory usage by each process
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.2 – Per-process level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.1 – System level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1. User space
- How to track SLAB usage using slub_debug=U