Interesting article ‘Interview: Ingo Molnar’
One of the main contributor into the Linux kernel is Ingo Molnar. I found this article while checking removal of ‘get_irqlock()’ in Kernel 2.6. Even though, it doesn’t mention about this in detail, it was good material to understand what jobs Ingo did and what was the main feature of O(1) scheduler and others. Check… Continue reading
A software engineer who loves any technologies that makes life easier. That’s why I love Linux and Mac at the same time.
- How to find the actual memory usage by each process
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.2 – Per-process level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.1 – System level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1. User space
- How to track SLAB usage using slub_debug=U