How could I reduce kernel’s binary size as small as distribution’s size
The basic steps to compile kernel and modules are similar to following. make modules && make bzImage && make modules_install && make install It will install the kernel related files into the proper location after compile modules and kernel. But maybe you could be surprised by the final binaries size. Sometimes, it shows more than… Continue reading
A software engineer who loves any technologies that makes life easier. That’s why I love Linux and Mac at the same time.
- How to find the actual memory usage by each process
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.2 – Per-process level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.1 – System level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1. User space
- How to track SLAB usage using slub_debug=U