meaning of flags field in /proc/cpuinfo
The file /proc/cpuinfo contains useful information about your processor(s). This page explains, what this file actually tells you. The following is an output from /proc/cpuinfo on a laptop with a Core 2 Duo T7200 CPU. processor : 1 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 15 model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7200… Continue reading
A software engineer who loves any technologies that makes life easier. That’s why I love Linux and Mac at the same time.
- How to find the actual memory usage by each process
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.2 – Per-process level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1.1 – System level memory usage check
- How to check memory usage in Linux – part 1. User space
- How to track SLAB usage using slub_debug=U